- Terms: By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License: Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on National Youth Rights Association’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on National Youth Rights Association’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by National Youth Rights Association at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer: The materials on National Youth Rights Association’s web site are provided “as is”. National Youth Rights Association makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, National Youth Rights Association does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site
- Limitations: In no event shall National Youth Rights Association or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on National Youth Rights Association’s Internet site, even if National Youth Rights Association or a National Youth Rights Association authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on National Youth Rights Association’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. National Youth Rights Association does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. National Youth Rights Association may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. National Youth Rights Association does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links: The National Youth Rights Association has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by National Youth Rights Association of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law: Any claim relating to National Youth Rights Association’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site: Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, and disclose personal information:
- Personal Identifying Information: If you voluntarily provide personal identifying information (such as a first and last name, physical address including a street name, e-mail address, etc.) through online forms, NYRA will collect and retain this information. The personal identifying information will be used to establish the identity of account holders in order to respond to inquiries or to deliver requested information or services. For example, if you subscribe NYRA’s newsletter, we will store your name and e-mail address and send the requested newsletter to the e-mail address. NYRA does not make personal identifying information gathered on its websites available to other organizations, but may share information with business partners, in the usual course of business. For example, NYRA may use a third-party vendor to electronically distribute its newsletters. In order to send the newsletters, NYRA must share the e-mail address of subscribers with the vendor. Vendors that provide such services are obligated only to use this information for the purposes for which NYRA directs them to use it; namely, providing services directly for NYRA.
- Non-Personal Identifying Information: NYRA collects and uses non-personal identifying information, including IP addresses and web server log files. It also uses “cookies,” small pieces of information used to identify individual computers accessing a website.
- NYRA uses this information only in the aggregate. We use this information to assess aggregate visitor volume and interest, i.e. which site pages are being visited most frequently. We may share this aggregated, non-identifying, demographic information about the websites’ usage with its sponsors and partners.
- Security: NYRA makes every effort to protect your personal data. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
National Youth Rights Association
PO Box 5865
Takoma Park, MD 20913