Update: winner chosen!
On social media, people love to share pictures that are interesting, funny, or make a good point quickly. An image that says something about youth rights could make a real impact if it goes viral.
So NYRA is inviting youth rights activists to submit images for our meme contest. Make a graphic related to youth rights. It can be funny, thought-provoking, informative, or just plain fun. You can use photographs, charts, quotes, or anything you feel appropriate.
Email your entries to bbystricky at youthrights.org with the subject line “Let’s go viral.”
The best image will be posted on NYRA’s website and Facebook page, and the winner will receive public recognition plus a free 1-year paid membership in NYRA, or if already a member, will have one full year added to his/her membership. If you have a lifetime membership in NYRA, we will give you membership for the first year of your afterlife!
- Image must have “www.youthrights.org” on it somewhere so people will know where they can go to learn more about the movement. A stamp in a lower corner of the image is fine, though if you want to do something more creative with the URL, feel free.
- Email your entry to bbystricky at youthrights.org with the subject line “Let’s go viral.”
- Entries must be received by Thursday Jan. 31, 2013.
- Contestants may submit as many entries as they wish, and may attach them to the same email or to separate emails.
- Entries become the property of the National Youth Rights Association.
- Must comply with all applicable laws. Blah, blah, blah.